4. The project should focus on one of the following areas: (financial services, consumer rights and protection, nutrition, digital, medicine and health).
5. The project must be completed within one year.
6. The budget must not exceed €10,000.
7. Applicants must be free from unethical practices, including financial and legal issues that may affect the legal status of the organisation or the continuation of the membership of Consumers International.
8. Overhead and indirect costs (location, food, travel, staff and volunteers) must not exceed 40% of the budget.